Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store

So i really dont get around to visit much of the forums other than the for sale, wanted, and apperance. Whats going on with the store thingy.
    It says:

We are in the process of designing FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com apparel. Items on the "to offer" list include T-shirts and Polo shirts. Have ideas about what you would like to see for sale here? Please post your thoughts in the Website Stuff forum of our Message Board.

Product offerings will begin in the spring of 2004. Come back soon!

Has it not been 2004 yet? or did i miss something.
    Just wondering
    Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Re: Store

It's an idea that didn't roll
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

yeah it never went through. hopefully robert will get around to fixing that.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Main Store site says:

Welcome to the FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Store. We have at present suspended all sales. Please look again in the future. Thank you!

I'll get rid of the sub-links.
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

tthat sux i'd like to at leaset get a decal\

Comment

sorry for the typing im drunk yeahhhh!!!:bannana:

Comment

I guess that will explain it all. Too bad, i was thinking that the site offer atleast a hat or something. Shirts wouldn't be that hard to make.
              Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Comment

yo that store could make so much money from decals and shirts and hats(need to be fitter and not cheap) and get some sweet jackets like leather or you can sell parts like not major things but some parts id be camaro'd out

Comment

Yeah, I was on there the other day and wanted to order a decal, but to no avail.:( I want one in red.
                  My girlfriend just ordered a T-shirt from her Bonneville site. So they do sell....but I think the decals would do better here.
                  Originally posted by kala
                  I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                  parting her out

Comment

a Bonneville t-shirt? what a tard.
                    Last edited by BLLDOGG; 11-04-2006, 03:45 PM.
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

If the admins were interested, my family makes vinyl decals (3M vinyl and Roland plotters, quality stuff). We have done stuff for some K5 forums, multiple Fbody forums, and I believe limited quantities awhile back on daytonfbody; all of them sold well. Maybe if there was enough demand something could happen like that here. However, it would be pointless to go the through the trouble of setting up a store if it was a money pit and only limited numbers of members supported it.
                      Last edited by Savorybacon; 11-05-2006, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
                        If the admins were interested, my family makes vinyl decals (3M vinyl and Roland plotters, quality stuff). We have done stuff for some K5 forums, multiple Fbody forums, and I believe limited quantities awhile back on daytonfbody; all of them sold well. Maybe if there was enough demand something could happen like that here. However, it would be pointless to go the through the trouble of setting up a store if it was a money pit and only limited numbers of members supported it.
                        come on admins get this started

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                          a Bonneville t-shirt? what a tard.
                          I never said it wasn't funny.
                          Originally posted by kala
                          I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                          parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
                            :tup: .....I would buy one...... as long as they keep the original price .....admin should give it a thought ..........admins, just think how much publicity you will get............more members , more threads , more funny stories, more hits, more money............it's all good ;)

:)
                            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

more post whores

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse