question about supporting member status - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about supporting member status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question about supporting member status

you didn't have pms before anyways
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I notice it says $10 per year. Its 2007 now, are you guys all gonna have to pay again?
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I'll have to pay after a year. not per annual year
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I love camarov6.com
          Last edited by 12secondv6; 02-06-2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

If you feel that way, why are you on here?
            2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

he's just try to stress a point, but doing it in the wrong way, which is NOT what i am trying to say.

blldgg: i know we didnt have pm's before. what im saying is, i think if we are going to have them, they should be avaliable to everyone.
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

This is actually similar to the reasons www.fullthrottlev6.com became so popular. Most of the people over on www.fullthrottlev6.com left here in search of a place that wouldn't bann everyone who dissagreed and other problems that arose in the era of stephen. This will probably be another mistake and will probably cause a second exodus to www.fullthrottlev6.com. Getting sponsors and giving everyone features like www.fullthrottlev6.com would be a wise decission but I don't see it happening.
                2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

I personally DON'T like banners... do you guys?? If you do, I'm MORE than happy to work my *** off again and hustle up sponsors for a vehicle that has little to NO vendor love out there... being as the F platform as been gone for 5 years. We go head to head with V8 guys for vendors. Those vendors know there is MORE money to be spent from the V8 guys than V6ers. Thus, they don't put R&D into a product that will cost hundreds to thousands of dollars to get what... 60hp. Put that cost into a V8 and you get double the HP and more support from said vendors. Tuners, motor builders, anything you can think of... 99% of it is for V8s.

I'm not bashing, not a hater, I'm just the opposite. We are here for the young ones... those that are getting there start in the F-body world. We all know people will move on (well... except for James... he'll never give up his kid like tendencies) to the V8s. We want to give the best information and options to get into the sport. Learn as much as we (as a whole) can give them.

Will $10 bucks a year break anyone... nah. Does it pay for this server.. no. I still pay for it from my paycheck. But the simple fact is that I want to know WHO appreciates CV6/FBV6 enough to spend that hard earned $10 bucks. Those that come here just to whore or pick fights.. they won't spend that money. Those that have learned one or two things might feel the urge to hang out and want to show some pride in their ride with sigs or chat with other members with PMs. Think about shareware... ever found that one little thing that saves you hours of work and it's not from some big company like Adobe or Microsoft or Apple, but the one guy that has his finger bangin on a keyboard. He made a product that he asks for some support, but is surely not going to charge what the big guys do. I know I've given to many different little guys for that kind of stuff.

I'll challenge anyone to tell me that the info they get here is not worth $10/yr for the "extra" perks. You still get the info for free, your just making a home here if you stick around. Is it worth the $10 bucks? You decide. My email address is public so if you don't feel you want to post here, email me.

Steve
                  FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                  Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                  Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I would concur with what you said. With the research and additional knowledge I've gained from this site, not to mention the money I've saved in doing unneccesary repairs, my $10 was worth it.
                    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

It really doesnt bother me, I deal with them on every other site I'm on. In fact i like them. The way FTV6 has theirs set up, i can almost use them as quick links when I go look up parts and compare prices and such.
                      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

i hate having to ask in every post what motor/trans they have, and mods just to help them solve something......

i mosly lurk now
                        www.turbov6camaro.com
                        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af
                          i hate having to ask in every post what motor/trans they have, and mods just to help them solve something......

i mosly lurk now
                          Funny.. you have a sig.. what motor and trans do YOU have??

Get the point?
                          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6

Get the point?
                            3.8l... it says so in his sig....

Transmission... I don't think he even knows. Is it a manual, its an auto, it's an autual.
                            <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6

Get the point?
                              its says 97 3.8l

even if it said 1997 well that make its a 3.8 by default

i haven't updated my sig but i think everyone knows its a auto with 4600 stall :naughty:
                              www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.Jones
                                3.8l... it says so in his sig....

Transmission... I don't think he even knows. Is it a manual, its an auto, it's an autual.
                                its one of them der things you push the gas and it goes...... not my fault if you don't hold on
                                www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X