moderator overhaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moderator overhaul

i mean not all of them, but maybe time to find replacements for those who havent been on/or posted in a loooooong time?

Re: moderator overhaul

I'd like to be a mod for the nitrous section to help James out cuz he's pretty busy, but I havent received any feedback when I asked.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
      I'd like to be a mod for the nitrous section to help James out cuz he's pretty busy, but I havent received any feedback when I asked.
      yea I would agree that there is some work to be done. I think there is a lounge mod who hasn't been on in like a year. lol

But also there hasn't been to much trouble in forums that there would be a need for more
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
        But also there hasn't been to much trouble in forums that there would be a need for more

If Robert gets pissed off and locks about 30 threads, I guess one could call that trouble ...........

:poke:

1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

I have a TON of info and write ups that I would like sticky in the nitrous section because our current stickies are lacking, outdated and dont have any real usable information. I have said many times that things need to be stickied but they havent been.

I am getting tired of answering the same questions over and over and over again because the simple information isnt right there at the top. I have been emaling info to lots of people who need it so it saves them time from having to search for it, but I'm growing tired if doing that as well.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
            I have a TON of info and write ups that I would like sticky in the nitrous section because our current stickies are lacking, outdated and dont have any real usable information. I have said many times that things need to be stickied but they havent been.

I am getting tired of answering the same questions over and over and over again because the simple information isnt right there at the top. I have been emaling info to lots of people who need it so it saves them time from having to search for it. :)
            even when you sticky it, I have learned that people don't actually look at them and still ask.

Also I just checked and the mods that didn't log in for like a year I see finally have.
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

bustin on the Post Master, huh?
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Chris would help with the Nitrous section since hes walkin me threw the basics of it...

87 Firebird RIP
                96 Camaro RS RIP
                94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

id love to help out if needed
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

You all know I have TONS of GREAT advice for anything about cars, life, drugs, etc. aahhahahahahah ;)

Comment

I'll honor any position offered to me
                      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                        I'll honor any position offered to me
                        you should definetly be a gen tech or andvance tech mod.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X