This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: you know what would be cool?

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. I really hope this site can get a couple things a bit better. The PM is the major thing and is one of the main reasons I haven't become a supporting member yet. Even if I do pay the 10 bucks and I have PM privilages who else would I be able to PM? If everyone doesn't have the capability then why pay when you will only be able to contact the few supporting members? Sigs would be nice but there are other options. Like just put the info people upload in their timeslips as their sig or something. Anyway I know it's a lot of work to change things but I think it needs to be done. Good luck with it all if you decide to go through with it.

(i'm kinda tired right now so if there are a lot of typos or I don't make any sense please excuse me)
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Ttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk
        Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. I really hope this site can get a couple things a bit better. The PM is the major thing and is one of the main reasons I haven't become a supporting member yet. Even if I do pay the 10 bucks and I have PM privilages who else would I be able to PM? If everyone doesn't have the capability then why pay when you will only be able to contact the few supporting members? Sigs would be nice but there are other options. Like just put the info people upload in their timeslips as their sig or something. Anyway I know it's a lot of work to change things but I think it needs to be done. Good luck with it all if you decide to go through with it.

(i'm kinda tired right now so if there are a lot of typos or I don't make any sense please excuse me)

X2

thats another problem I have with the PM system its useless unless lots of people have it.

and I just freaking want a little info about the persons car to remember people... Don't have to do pics in sigs and all that stuff but I do not know of a site that doesn't allow sigs unless you pay.

Comment

*OFF TOPIC*

(Eric I know it's not my car you are wanting info about but you will **** your pants when I get the new suspension stuff in)

^ignore that I lost it at the last minute :(
          Last edited by T-Punk; 06-20-2007, 09:44 PM.
          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
            ive said it once, and ill say it again, im more than willing to shoot some emails to some vendors and see if they'd be interested.
            Why don't you do that first, then present the results to, well, the admins who I haven't seen in ages? Teal and FbirdGT right? Maybe they will be more inclined to hear you out then?

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
            and I just freaking want a little info about the persons car to remember people... Don't have to do pics in sigs and all that stuff but I do not know of a site that doesn't allow sigs unless you pay.
            That's a good point. I of all people should be the last person to chime in here, but I just wanted to add that I didn't see the big deal, but now I do see your point :).
            Last edited by JusFlyinBy; 06-20-2007, 02:37 PM.
            <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

ill get at it when i see some sort of response.

ive had a few people email me about it before (why me i dont know lol). IIRC, 3800stroked was one back when they first started out and i cant remember the others now. im more than willing to make some calls and shoot some emails to get them in touch with steve and robert. the only reason i havent, is becuase i dont want to put all that time into it, and then have to get ahold of them all again and tell them never mind. ya know?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

bump!!

response would be solid.

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

Comment

just sent an email out to all the other moderators, going to try and see if we can get something stirring again
                    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

sent one back.

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
                        Why don't you do that first, then present the results to, well, the admins who I haven't seen in ages? Teal and FbirdGT right?
                        That's your problem, since not only do I monitor the messageboard EVERYDAY, but post almost everyday also.

As for the member fee, that is TealV6 decision ONLY. He owns the messageboard (camarov6.com). I own firebirdv6.com and pay for it out of my own pocket. We just link the two.
                        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I do see you around by teal, not so much? is he going the way of stefan? Moving on from our world?

if so I got Tree-fiddy to buy the board. Seriously though I wonder how much he would sell for.

Comment

I'll up the bid to five-fiddy. I don't know I haven't seen teal for a while. I've seen robert on here pretty regularly though. It would be nice to get some feedback eventually. I understand that some people don't live on the board and all but I would expect the board owner to come on at least once a week or so and read up on topics like this. I think we have made a valid request in an unoffensive way so It would be mice to get some feedback like I said. Anyway, keep us updated robert if you here anything. I would love to see this site get some revitalization.

BTW eric, you wanna put on a Powerdyne this weekend if you have any free time?

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk
                              I'll up the bid to five-fiddy. I don't know I haven't seen teal for a while. I've seen robert on here pretty regularly though. It would be nice to get some feedback eventually. I understand that some people don't live on the board and all but I would expect the board owner to come on at least once a week or so and read up on topics like this. I think we have made a valid request in an unoffensive way so It would be mice to get some feedback like I said. Anyway, keep us updated robert if you here anything. I would love to see this site get some revitalization.

BTW eric, you wanna put on a Powerdyne this weekend if you have any free time?
                              X2

I would but going to tampa for wedding BAH! But father of guy getting married has a Ford GT(as in GT40 GT), and there is talk they may let me drive it, but I doubt it....

Comment

cough

steve?

Follow me!
                                Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X