• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: you know what would be cool?

Originally posted by vanbibber
    cough

steve?
    How you liking 3.8?
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

not bad, i thought the stang guys would give me more ****. but then again, my intro over there owns so who can hate.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        BUT if you guys havent noticed, theres been maybe what? 25 or so who have donated?
        I remember a while back, when this was being discussed before, that I counted all the members with an avatar in the Members List. I think that was over 50... 50 x $10 ? I don't get it either. I'll go back and re-count. I got some time to kill.

I'm a member of a few boards and they have some pretty nice whistles and bells on them. One even has a spell check... FREE!

Rob
        \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

81 avatars in the Members List. So there should be alot more to this $10 than just sig/PMs/avatar.

Rob
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I am too lazy to read all the responses but I can say our big problem is no sponsor. If we can get some sponsors, I don't see why we can't get those stuff for free.

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

That is the general consensus.
              2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                I am too lazy to read all the responses but I can say our big problem is no sponsor. If we can get some sponsors, I don't see why we can't get those stuff for free.

:)
                Its a catch 22....

why should you have to pay a membership for a website that doesn't have the same bells and whistles as other sites, and they have plenty of sponsors, and amenities...

I mean the PM system is nearly useless imo... Even if I did have it, I couldn't PM 3/4s the people that post.

LOL I actually had someone pm me on another board about something on this board. LOL

Comment

So did I. It was funny as hell
                  2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                    If we can get some sponsors, I don't see why we can't get those stuff for free.
                    I don't see it as needing sponsors though. I'm not a computer geek or anything, but the way I understand it is this...

You get a message board, and it comes with the little bells and whistles (PMs, avatars, sigs). Then you go online and you can find the big bells and whistles (photo gallery, garage, spellcheck) to put on your board. Most of which are free shareware.

Now... for "Geheto Sig© v1.0"...

Rob

Comment

Hello??? Are we ever going to get a response to this from Steve? Do some of us diehards have no choice but to sit back and watch as our website dies piece by piece? What do we need to do? What can us mods do to bring back the devouted V6'ers?

Steve, how much are you offering to sell www.camarov6.com?
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird
                      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X