Car show/Showroom thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car show/Showroom thread

Thought it would be a great idea to have an area where we can post pics and reviews on national car show. This way if there are any car shows that national travel or are heavily populated then people can post their experience and dislikes/likes about the car show. I have so many car shows that I want to go to every year and it gets hard to decide on which ones to go. Just a thought. Some car show are more involved in drifting and rice cars... some more in performance... some more in customization of interior exterior. Everyone likes different things, but I've been to some car shows that I regret because it wasn't my style.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Car show/Showroom thread

I think the appearance section and Lounge cover that pretty well already. I don't personally see the need since I doubt it would be a very active forum. I've been wrong before though.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X