pics needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics needed.

can 1 of you guys help me with a pic of an 1 inch and 2 inch lowered camaro on stock wheels?? please.

Re: pics needed.

This is my car on stock wheels dropped with the Hotchkis, on paper 1 inch drop. The back is right where it stayed, but the front settled down a good amount since then to about even with the back, but I've had different wheels on since.

sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
      This is my car on stock wheels dropped with the Hotchkis, on paper 1 inch drop. The back is right where it stayed, but the front settled down a good amount since then to about even with the back, but I've had different wheels on since.

nice car dude,,,thnx for the reply,,,do you know if the stock shocks can handle 1 inch drop??

Comment

They would handle it for a while, assuming they were brand new. However, more than likely, if you are running di carbons, they need to be replaced anyway. Save yourself some time, money, and hassle and do springs and shocks at the same time. Just fronts if nothing else. Take it from someone who did the shocks first and springs later on. The front shocks are such a pita, the less times you take them apart, the better. Make sure you get something designed for lowered cars, like the kyb agx's.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
          They would handle it for a while, assuming they were brand new. However, more than likely, if you are running di carbons, they need to be replaced anyway. Save yourself some time, money, and hassle and do springs and shocks at the same time. Just fronts if nothing else. Take it from someone who did the shocks first and springs later on. The front shocks are such a pita, the less times you take them apart, the better. Make sure you get something designed for lowered cars, like the kyb agx's.
          thnx man.

Comment

Is it me or are the rims on the wrong sides? I don't know much about salad shooters though... sorry to thread jack. But man schlotzky, I wish you had gotten black rims. I miss that look
            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

for further reference: old shot of my '02 with stock snowflakes ---1.5-1.7 (approx) drop, kyb shocks

[IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by BallerMaro13; 09-08-2009, 04:39 PM.
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
              gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                Is it me or are the rims on the wrong sides? I don't know much about salad shooters though... sorry to thread jack. But man schlotzky, I wish you had gotten black rims. I miss that look
                All the wheels are the same, so they only look "right" from the right side of the car. They look a bit off from the left.

The plan is still to powder coat my c6 z06s gunmetal or black if/when the chrome starts pitting/peeling.:cool:
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

BallerMaro I can never stop drooling over your car. Hey I always wanted to know what color paint do you have?

Comment

Looks like the same as mine in the pic he posted...Medium Red Metallic ! His car looks almost identical to mine in the pic he posted. Same turn signals and rear markers...only i have Stripes chrome rims and head/taillight covers
                    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
                    15.11@91.14
                    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

I sure wouldn't think to call that medium red. I thought it was called Monterey Maroon Metallic.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

thats wat i was told by a dealer. maybe he just guessed lol
                        auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
                        15.11@91.14
                        Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cammy98 View Post
                          BallerMaro I can never stop drooling over your car. Hey I always wanted to know what color paint do you have?
                          haha thanks bro, she's my work in progress and my baby---thus my "humbleness" in this thread ;) it's official color is indeed called Monterrey Maroon Metallic. but when ppl ask me i usually just say "burgundy" to make it easier. all of my friends/ppl that know the car around here know her as "the redhead".

Originally posted by crazytrain65 View Post
                          Looks like the same as mine in the pic he posted...Medium Red Metallic ! His car looks almost identical to mine in the pic he posted. Same turn signals and rear markers...only i have Stripes chrome rims and head/taillight covers
                          A lot has changed inside/out/under the hood since that pic, i just wanted to get the OP a profile shot with the lower and stock snowflakes. here she is now for reference, but i'm always working on her so it's never quite the same:

Baller whorin 1
                          [IMG][/IMG]

Baller whorin 2 (lol)

OP- the drop on stock rims/shocks is ok---but once you upgrade it makes a world of difference. my drop looked much much better after i threw in the z06's. (17x9.5 on 275/40/17zr) also, whenever you do consider getting into suspension work, i HIGHLY recommend double adjustable supporting mods like lca's, a panhard, and even on-car adjustable shocks.
                          Last edited by BallerMaro13; 09-09-2009, 09:18 AM.
                          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Nice looking ride, Baller!
                            1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

oh ino its changed i was just sayin how my car looks! ill have to get pics up sometime. That flat flack berger looks amazing....along with the rest of the car...have you gone to the track and got times?

New Time:
                              15.11@91.14
                              Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X