Concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concepts

I've been having different ideas of what I want to do with my car; some of those ideas including its appearance. I've done some concept drawings and would like to get your opinion of either. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Concepts

first off, your a fantastic drawer. is this autocad or something?

I liked the one with the cowl hood on it but the ultra z hood is nice too, whats up with the spoiler is it one of the ones from the dh camaros?
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Nice skills...Kind of a nascar rear going on with a serious hood and the front license plate panel removed and fiberglass work? Has a 4th gen "IROC" (the racing series) look to it.

With the front plate panel, does yours have styrofoam in the holes behind it? Mine does and they are painted black, what are they there for? Is your panel currently on or off? I want to mod that area on my car soon. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
        first off, your a fantastic drawer. is this autocad or something?

I liked the one with the cowl hood on it but the ultra z hood is nice too, whats up with the spoiler is it one of the ones from the dh camaros?
        Thanks for the compliment. It's not CAD or anything; just good ol' fashioned paper and pencil. As for the spoiler and the rest of the body; I really like the wide body look from the DH Camaros and I would like to emulate that in my car's appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by nitetime_pr View Post
          Nice skills...Kind of a nascar rear going on with a serious hood and the front license plate panel removed and fiberglass work? Has a 4th gen "IROC" (the racing series) look to it.

With the front plate panel, does yours have styrofoam in the holes behind it? Mine does and they are painted black, what are they there for? Is your panel currently on or off? I want to mod that area on my car soon. Thoughts?
          The styrofoam is for added protection in case of a head on collision I believe.

That is awesome work lol, again. Yeah the wide body kits look awesome on those camaros, are you going to get the front bumper molded like the dh's are, with the low protruding lip thing.
          1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
          1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
          1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
          2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by nitetime_pr View Post

Thanks. I really want to give my car a more aggressive look. The wide-body look really speaks to me. My car is currently all stock, including the front plate panel. I've been looking at SLP's bowtie replacement grille as something I can work with. Right now I'm just gathering ideas and putting them on paper and then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
              The styrofoam is for added protection in case of a head on collision I believe.

That is awesome work lol, again. Yeah the wide body kits look awesome on those camaros, are you going to get the front bumper molded like the dh's are, with the low protruding lip thing.
              Haven't really thought about it. I've been focusing on how the fenders flare out. Definitely sonething to think about.

Comment

I've been drawing up some ideas for my car... they don't look as good as yours :(

I'm with ya on the wide-body... are you looking for pieces to bolt on or are you planning on actually molding your own pieces? just curious
                Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

I think it looks sick!
                  Robby
                  2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mill View Post
                    I've been drawing up some ideas for my car... they don't look as good as yours :(

I'm with ya on the wide-body... are you looking for pieces to bolt on or are you planning on actually molding your own pieces? just curious
                    Unfortunately, no aftermarket body kit has been made as of yet, so I'm going to have mold my own pieces. It would be nice to have a DH nearby to use as a reference, lol. The hood and spoiler I've seen on LMPerformance.com and Summit Racing.

Comment

Well good luck with everything... I've been making some molds for my front end, working a little here and there the past couple weeks trying to get it how I want it... If you can make your car look like the drawing it'll turn some heads for sure...
                      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X