z28 body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z28 body parts

i see people selling "z28 spolier" and "z28 hood", i havent really looked hard at them up close to see the difference, if there is one, but is there any difference between the v6 hood and spoiler over the z28 ones? im referring to the 98+ body styles

Re: z28 body parts

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
    i see people selling "z28 spolier" and "z28 hood", i havent really looked hard at them up close to see the difference, if there is one, but is there any difference between the v6 hood and spoiler over the z28 ones? im referring to the 98+ body styles
    V6 and Z28 use the same body parts.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

thats what i thought, but most people i see are calling it "z28 bumper" and what not, so i didnt know if there were little differences or what, because i couldnt tell any difference, i guess they just are trying to say because it came off a v8 its worth more, idk

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
        thats what i thought, but most people i see are calling it "z28 bumper" and what not, so i didnt know if there were little differences or what, because i couldnt tell any difference, i guess they just are trying to say because it came off a v8 its worth more, idk
        it came off of a z28 which is why they are selling them as z28 parts, thats all

im sure it is also a ploy to get more money from the parts, people would rather buy a "z28 hood" rather than a "v6 hood"

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
          it came off of a z28 which is why they are selling them as z28 parts, thats all

im sure it is also a ploy to get more money from the parts, people would rather buy a "z28 hood" rather than a "v6 hood"
          that ploy would only work on a complete moron since almost all know that there is no differnce in the body panels

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X