body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body parts

i'm looking to get the 3 piece spoiler and the factory style gfx for my 2000 camaro. i have been looking around and i only found a few places with 3 piece spoilers. i cant find the gfx. any one know where i can get them?

Re: body parts

Salvage Yards:

http://www.car-part.com/index.htm

Or check the Sales section on LS1tech. They tend to pop up on there every once in a while.

Also try Craigslist or Ebay.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

ur best bet is ebay.

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Shouldn't be to hard to find , found mine when I had it, on from Ebay, but the best spoiler is the SS spoiler no drilling holes on your side panels or rear deck lid. Plus looks the best from any angle. I had the 5" from RK Sport and GM 3 piece and the SS spoiler blows them away it the looks department. Also the main thing no drilling into body panels. The shop that did mine back in 96' drilled 4-6 holes per side becuase they couldn't get it lined up right, didn't know what they did until I put the GM 3 piece on in 04' and s. saw what they did. had to have the rear side panels welded with steel and then fiberglassed in and then repainted and the SS hood mounted. So make sure your going to keep the 3 piece spoiler if your going to do it, unless you like doing body work.LOL Good luck.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X