What rims are in the Xenon Camaro ad? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What rims are in the Xenon Camaro ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rims are in the Xenon Camaro ad?

Does anybody know what rims are in the picture below, I thought they were Enkei but I dont know? I always liked them and I just got my Camaro back so I was thinking about getting some new rims and I just remembered them. I cant find any info on them at all, they probably dont make them any more.

http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/Pr...ts/X115630.jpg

Re: What rims are in the Xenon Camaro ad?

ugly ones
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

They are a bit dated and maybe kinda ricey. I was also thinking of ROH Drift R's, are those ok for you?

Comment

Don't worry about what Kristen thinks; it's your car and you have to drive it, not her. If you like them, get them. IMO, the 2nd ones look good :)
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
          ugly ones
          i concur

the roh drift r in black are awesome

Last edited by Meatyshells; 10-01-2009, 04:45 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i likeee thosee

Comment

the drift ones look wayyy better than that first one. kinda like firebird speedlines to me.
              1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
              1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
              1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
              2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

I have Stern ST1's on my GTO right now, but I'll be buying an extra set in springtime and I'm going with the ROH Drift R's.

I think the Drift R's are beautiful rims!! Especially in silver! :tup:

As stated above though, it's your car...do as what you want with it.

Side note Smick; I know I've seen those rims (in the first pic) on cragslist not that long ago. I belive they were for a Honda though.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, I just got back into the Camaro scene. I bought a new one in 93 and then sold it to my bro after 4 years or so and then I just bought it back from him this year. It needs a lot of work but I got it for next to nothing.

On the rim subject, I have been looking at a lot of different styles and I really think I prefer the ROH's over everything else. I still have not decided on sizing yet but if anyone has any opinions fell free to let me know your thought. I was looking at a package with 18x8 fronts/18x10 rears with 245-40-18 up front and 274-35-18 to 295-35-18 in the rear. If you guys have any more pics of them on a red 93 preferably please post them up. Thanks again, comments and suggestions welcome.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X