• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Undecided

I do not like it at all...

Comment

...you know that feeling you get when you see something horrible & ya throw up a little bit in your mouth...thats kind of the feeling i get when i look at that pic, but i will give whoever did it a kudos for the craftsmanship involved, but not the platform i would pick for a bel air re-creation

Comment

Unique and craftsmanship, +1.

But please leave the '57 Chevy look to the '57 Chevy! That kit is just...Ewww, Ewww, Ewwwww!
        sigpic

Comment

I can't believe anyone would pay to make a camaro to look like this...one word....STUPID...

Comment

My first impresion was: hey, cool, hot rod and low ride at the same time. After that I started looking a transformed camaro. It is too soon to judge this ride like ugly, instead, is something to thing about. It looks interesting, something different. It is something to consider for extravagant hot rod lovers. It is obvious that many of us would not do something like that to our cars, either for free.
            Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X