Help photo shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help photo shop

Can someone photo shop what a 275/50/17 would look like on a Camaro with 17" ZR1's? If you need a current pic since I raised it , here it is: It has 275/40/17's on it now and wanted to fill the gaps and have more clearance for the under K turbo. I have no photo shop skills at all, there are other pics in my profile and albumn. This is for my everyday crusing ,at the track will be a 26" rim/tire. Thanks in advance. Steve
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ssms5411; 12-13-2009, 03:43 AM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Help photo shop

What tires are you able to find in this size and price?

Comment

Falkin $540 shipped or Nittos about $620 shipped but the falkin's have a wear of 420 compared to the nitto's 300 wear, so I'm going to probably get the falken's since the wear will be good for AZ. heres a pic on another car with the 275/50/17's.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ssms5411; 12-12-2009, 09:43 PM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Also here:
        Attached Files

Comment

so your saying you want a photoshop of that first picture like just with bigger tires? I can try and do it for you if you want
          Robby
          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
          sigpic

Comment

That would be great thanks, just wondering, I know it will raise the car 1" from the ground but thats what I need to cruise around with.

Comment

hey man, alrighty so i tried and fiddled with photoshop for liek an hour trying to get the tires to look alright, heres the result. I know the rims look a bit bigger but im assuming you didnt really want lots of tire showing and would rather have 275s with lo profiles like i do on mine, if you need more done let me know and i can try again though its kinda a tough photoshop job to do

Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

Thats damm good, Looks pretty mean.LOL gives me a idea of the space they take up and will raise the car 1 " up. It def. fills in my tire gap and going from my 275/40/17's to the 275/50/17's , I will have more sidewall and it will havea better ride while driving. Their just going to be my street tires , I have 26" front Pro stars and some 17 X9 SS rims with 275/40/17's with M.T. drag radials for the track. Thanks for your time, Steve Also I will be rasing the rear so its higher than the front, got some spacers and air bags along with the QA-1's.
                Last edited by ssms5411; 12-13-2009, 03:56 AM.

Comment

I think those are Nittos on the car I showed pics , which have a thinner sidewall than the Falkens I want to getwhich still have a H rating 130mph. I think they will fit alright they both list at 10.8 width its just the height I'm a little worried but I don't have inner fenders so they won't rub on them when I turn and I will be getting the quicker Fe2 rack installed Mon. so I won't have to turn the wheel as much as before since its more responsive 1/2" each way going from a 16.9 to a 14.4 ratio.
                  Last edited by ssms5411; 12-14-2009, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X