93-97 Camaro plug and play headlight design - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93-97 Camaro plug and play headlight design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 93-97 Camaro plug and play headlight design

Is that what those weird things are for? That's awesome!
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
      Is that what those weird things are for? That's awesome!
      you kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by t-mill View Post

this is madness!
        sigpic

Comment

any updates or new pics?

Comment

nice drawings:cool:

Comment

Haven't done much recently, I've had too much other stuff going on, but I hope to start back up on it next week... I'm waiting to hear back from a guy from Craigslist about a front clip from a Camaro that I want to buy... I'll be using it to mock up these headlights and the new front end I'm working on. Up until this point I've been able to do everything on my Camaro since it's not running and never leaves the garage, but I'm hoping to have it running within the next two weeks so I won't be able to use it as mockup anymore...

I still haven't finalized the design and probably won't until I get a few test pieces made, but once I do I'll be sure and post up some pics to see what you guys think...
              Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
              Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Whatever happened to this project? Just another one that slipped between the cracks in the woodwork?
                #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

There aren't any cracks in my woodwork ;) I've had way too much going on the past few months to post updates when I do make progress... but as far as progress I have a shell blank made for the rear housing, it's finished and ready to make, I was considering selling the car, but haven't been given any serious offers so far, I had one guy locally offer me $600 for the engine and the car so I'm going to keep it and will only be able to work on it for a few hours a week, and I need to get it running before I make new headlights, lol... So unless I get an offer that I like sometime soon, then this project is still very much in the works, it's just low on the priority list...
                  Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                  Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Those eagle eyes are effin slick. Would I love to have something like that on my bird.
                    -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

any update on this, did he finish or just give up?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X