X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: got some new rims....

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
    lol thanks baller.

rims are 17 x 9.5 tires are 275/40/17 all around.

I think they are the perfect size and make the car's stance much more aggressive. I can slightly feel the drag from the heavier wheels though.
    very good choice, exactly what i went with. definitely makes a killer stance and handles much better along with my other suspension goodies :D i did my full exhaust, tune, and upgrades right after my rims so i couldn't really say they hurt my performance too much. are you on stock springs or do you have a slight drop? also what tire brand did you decide on? i went with nitto's and they're amazing.

and of course, what's next on the to-do list?
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

nice job broski

Comment

Originally posted by nitetime_pr View Post
        "I think they are the perfect size and make the car's stance much more aggressive. I can slightly feel the drag from the heavier wheels though."

I hear you... I threw on a set of C5s that are the same size and burnouts haven't been the same since :(
        It handles/looks great though so it has that going for it.

Nice Camaro Koa, :tup:
        thanks man! I know how you feel with the burn outs. I've been rolling around on the 16's since I've gotten the car so when I put these on I def felt the diff.

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
        Nice looking ride:)
        thanks!

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
        straight up SEXY. damn nice ride.
        cant beat SEXY lol. thx!

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
        Really liking those wheels, dude. Really pulled the car together.
        I totally agree. best appearance mod I've done.

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
        nice job broski
        thanks!

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
        very good choice, exactly what i went with. definitely makes a killer stance and handles much better along with my other suspension goodies :D i did my full exhaust, tune, and upgrades right after my rims so i couldn't really say they hurt my performance too much. are you on stock springs or do you have a slight drop? also what tire brand did you decide on? i went with nitto's and they're amazing.

and of course, what's next on the to-do list?
        well I bought the wheels off oewheels llc on ebay. everything came shipped for around 1100. the tires are nexen n300 I think. I've had this brand before and its not the top notch but for everyday driving they are perfectly fine.

Right now I'm on blistein shocks/SLP springs, I think its a slight 1" drop not sure.

My suspension is done, LCA, LCA relo brackets, adj. panhard bar, alum driveshaft, weld in SFC, blistein shocks/SLP springs ( I could upgrade my shocks and springs though.)

Right now I'm actually waiting on some mufflers to arrive so I can get my true dual exhaust started. I've also got some 3.73 gears that need to be installed. I really need a tune as well, I've got HPT recently but I'm still trying to figure out how to use it lol.
        1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
        1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
        1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
        2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Extremely nice. Very clean look.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS