Pictures of my 2000 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my 2000 Camaro

Another user had requested pictures of my car in another thread. I thought I would share a couple of pics..

The pictures below were taken last Sunday by my Wife's friend, Randi. She is a photographer.

I hope ya'll enjoy.

Re: Pictures of my 2000 Camaro

the last pic looks pretty sweet. Just need some appearance mods to spice it up a little. Nice car though.

Comment

clean lookin' stocker. nice find :tup:

she's dying for some dark tint, niteshades, and even just basic free mods (intake)...what's in store?
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

As for what is in store for the car, the headlight housings are brand new OEM replacements, so they stay. I installed new Sylvania SilverStars which really improved lighting distance. I recently did a complete tune-up including NGK TR55's and MSD 8.5mm wires. I am also waiting on replacement OEM floor mats from GM. My interior is gray fabric and black panels so I ordered black mats to give the interior and darker feel.

The next project is replacing the Monsoon stereo with an aftermarket unit and replace the trashed factory speakers. Nothing fancy and nothing that goes "BOOM", just a simple, clear sounding system. Aftermarket headers, CAI and a catback will come shorty after the stereo upgrade is complete. I have an appointment to get the windows tinted on Friday.. so count that as done.

I'm going after fuel mileage improvement mods and minimal appearance mods. I put a lot of time and money into my 1996 Z-28, sold it to get out of debt and lost my a$$. I think I'm going to keep this one simple.. for now.

This was my '96 Z-28..

Comment

damn that's a shame --- good luck with this one.

what other appearance mods would you be interested in? rims? lower? grille? hids? niteshades? badges/inserts?
          Last edited by BallerMaro13; 05-12-2010, 11:51 PM.
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

I am going to give another attempt at removing the grill and clean up the bumper cover behind it. The snowflakes are okay for now because I just bought new tires. If I put any rims on the car, I would like a set black machined SS rims off of the red 35th Anniversary Camaro SS. HIDS, Nightshades and badges do not interest me that much. Down the road, an SS spoiler and SS hood would be cool.

Comment

ive got a billet grille for sale :)
              Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

thats stock-tastic

good luck on the mods :tup:

Comment

You have some nice Camaros.

Very clean and easy on the eyes.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Thank you for the compliments! I like to keep the appearance of my cars stock, or as close to stock as possible.

BallerMaro13, I have to admit, the HID's look cool. What is involved in the conversion? It looks like you have aftermarket headlight housings..?? I'll see if I can find a thread about them in the search field.

Thanks, Joe

Comment

Search eBay for HID conversion kit. It's plug and play, you just need to find a spot to put the ballast (small box). Doesn't require after market headlights although it's highly suggested due to the risk of blinding oncoming drivers.

The machined C6 Z06s on that Z look awesome. Almost makes me want to modify my chromies to look like that. I might just.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post

BallerMaro13, I have to admit, the HID's look cool. What is involved in the conversion? It looks like you have aftermarket headlight housings..?? I'll see if I can find a thread about them in the search field.

Thanks, Joe
                        like schlotzky said, you can buy HID kits about anywhere, especially ebay. for stock headlights it's very simple, i even threw some on my Jeep and my gf's explorer in a matter of minutes. as far as the 'maro, yes i have aftermarket dual halo projector headlights, and wiring up them along with the hid's was a bit more complex. i have plenty of pics floating around in threads about hid's so check them on the search and let me know if you have anymore questions bro.

sigpic

Comment

Good looking rides man, sorry you had to let the Z go. I got my HIDs from intensehid.com for a nice price and they are the xenon 10000K kit. If you dont like the nightshade go clear corners and and clear rear bumper lights, thats what I have. Paint the snowflakes black? I have snowflakes as well for the winter and want to paint mine but just never have the time.
                          3M MAFIA
                          ________
                          | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                          Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                          sigpic

Comment

If you want to get HIDs, don't go any place but DDM Tuning. They are the best quality at the cheapest price. I ordered two pairs from them, both 6000k - lows and fogs. I'm stoked and I'll make a thread in lighting when I get them put in.

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                              If you want to get HIDs, don't go any place but DDM Tuning. They are the best quality at the cheapest price. I ordered two pairs from them, both 6000k - lows and fogs. I'm stoked and I'll make a thread in lighting when I get them put in.
                              it's about d@mn time :D

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X