This is far fetched, but... (Berger Panel) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is far fetched, but... (Berger Panel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is far fetched, but... (Berger Panel)

OMFG barf. Barf to the nth degree.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
      Those are true words of wisdom right there :D

I was thinking about this last night and as much as I would like to use the white decals, the factory "CAMARO" plaque on the dash below the air vents is colored in red. The last thing that I want is a multi-colored clown car.

What about the Berger with red inserts? I thought about chrome but I'm not a fan.

Comment

Get the inserts I have... They're like 50 bucks from emblempros... worth it though. Stainless with etched centers. I like em. :)
        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

I like those the best! do you have a link to emblempros? I can't find 'em on google.

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
          Get the inserts I have... They're like 50 bucks from emblempros... worth it though. Stainless with etched centers. I like em. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
            I like those the best! do you have a link to emblempros? I can't find 'em on google.
            http://www.emblempros.com/

Comment

Alright so what do you guys think? I will be tinting the windows and mounting the newer style all black Z06's on the car. With that said, chrome is not apart of the cars scheme. Here are the choices I am considering with the flat/satin black "Berger" panel..

Red inserts or gloss black inserts to match the paint?

Comment

To reiterate the flat berger on a black car...
                Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
                Just leave it as is or if you want to do inserts, I would do something like red inserts and paint the calipers red to bring it all together. My opinion though.

Comment

Go with red decals of some sort and put red fill ins for the berger panel. Clean and simple.
                  1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                  1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                  1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                  2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
                    Alright so what do you guys think? I will be tinting the windows and mounting the newer style all black Z06's on the car. With that said, chrome is not apart of the cars scheme. Here are the choices I am considering with the flat/satin black "Berger" panel..

Red inserts or gloss black inserts to match the paint?
                    Gloss black inserts would look nice I think. I like the idea of flat black accents on a black car, very subtle but nice looking IMO. Maybe consider some flat black GS stripes for the front as well.
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                      Gloss black inserts would look nice I think. I like the idea of flat black accents on a black car, very subtle but nice looking IMO. Maybe consider some flat black GS stripes for the front as well.
                      schlotzky is on to something here...

i'd vote either red accents like the pic posted earlier or go with something like troy mentioned. if not, the stainless fill-ins with the black etching look amazing --- i put them on the white ls1 when i painted the berger and it looks amazing.

[IMG][/IMG]
                      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

What gave me the idea for the gloss black inserts on the Berger panel was a pic I found on LS1tech. The guy had a black '02 Camaro SS and placed flat black 35th Anniv. stripes on the car. It looked really good!

Comment

Just paid "unvmyrs" for his old Berger panel. Can't wait to receive it!!

Comment

here is a good pic of one..

Comment

i say only do it if you get some kind of flat black stripes on the car somewhere,
                              otherwise it will look out of place

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                                I was literally just about to type a response to get these exact centers...IMO these are the best looking centers you can have with a flat black/satin berger...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X