Whats going on with your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on with your car?

This forum has been dead since the 16th, so I have to ask... is everyone's f-body still put away for winter or have you pulled it out of storage and cleaned it up for spring break?

Show us your pics!!

Re: Whats going on with your car?

Away for the winter :( probably won't have it out until mid-March when I know the roads will stay salt free.

Currently shopping for C6 rims :)

No new pics :(
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
      Away for the winter :( probably won't have it out until mid-March when I know the roads will stay salt free.

Currently shopping for C6 rims :)

No new pics :(
      Mine has been my dd throughout the entire midwest winter. I was supposed to replace that Buick I had but we decided to hold off until now.

My car is currently parked on the street behind our neighbors new 3-series. It is covered in dirty water spots and some bird doo-doo.. think I might run it through Mike's Express if we go out to dinner tonight. I don't want to turn on the outside water lines yet on my house yet, so until then a machine has to do it :(

Comment

My car never gets a break, dd through all of the winter:

Comment

I'm still breaking in the new motor. With all the snow in Jersey I haven't had it out of the garage much. Changed the oil for the first time. Also installed some kyb agx shocks in the rear recently made a huge difference in the ride quality. Next I need to get some body work done. I have a couple areas that need to be fixed.

Attached Files
          Last edited by 3.4grapeofwrath; 02-19-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Yep, she's still sitting in the barn waiting for the salt to disappear

Comment

The rear end locked up on me. So it's been parked since the beginning of winter. Getting it fixed on March 4th though. It will be a nice birthday present to have my baby back.

Comment

I'm probably gonna touch up on the paint and get new rims.

Comment

Driven daily...

Comment

Been driving daily, which in the last few days has been in 6-12 inches of snow...

Friday morning felt like a slip-n-slide :)

Comment

I drive it. On occasion, I put oil in it, put wiper fluid in it, and take tools out of it. And on even more rare instances, I get parking tickets with it that I will never have any intentions on paying.
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird
                      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

im not stateside right now so i cant drive mine. even if i was the auto tranny is shot. i bought the 5 speed swap that whiteformula had for sale, waiting on it to ship. i have a buddy thats hopefully gonna do the swap for me while im gone.
                        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Lowered my car today, gotta love the weather in Miami.

Comment

Show off. I tried to work on my alittle today. Then it started to snow.

Comment

is that a real 96 SS?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X