Tail light woes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail light woes...

I've been searching around on the forum but can't seem to find any info on this (guessing I'm just not seeing it). I have a 97 Camaro and the reverse and turn signal lenses just do not want to stay in the rear tail lights. I've had two reverse lenses pop clean off, and one turn lens start to crack, but then fall off despite an attempted repair. A guy down the street from me has a 97 also, and both of his reverse lenses are missing as well.

I'm kinda at a loss and hoping someone has a good solution. I'd go with aftermarket lights if I could find something that I liked as much as the stock ones, but so far all I've seen are the Altezza style. At the same time, I don't want to keep replacing my tail lights...

Thanks for the help!

Re: Tail light woes...

I've honestly never heard of this. But you could try switching to the 93-96 style if you like it. I certainly never had any problems with the lenses separating, but I've also never seen it happen on 97+.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: Tail light woes...

Yeah, definitely go with the 93-96 style. They just flow better with the berger panel and such.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X