Auto-x over the years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-x over the years

i think i just had springs and headers at the time. checkout the nasty 245/50-16s

body roll!

got some 17's w/ street tires

Re: Auto-x over the years

i think by no i had shocks, ss front bar, shock tower brace and some seat time. but still no race tires:(

first hoosier experience plus strano front bar and new clutch. starting to put down some respectible times!

current tires i have are nitto nt-01's

Comment

little more negative front camber:)

Comment

Comment

Pretty cool.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

looks great im just starting off with my build. there are alot of things i want to get done to the car trying to make progress every event.

Comment

Originally posted by madforce10 View Post
              looks great im just starting off with my build. there are alot of things i want to get done to the car trying to make progress every event.
              just make sure you have one final goal for your car. i really didnt have one when i started moding my car. now a have parts on it that i really dont want. i wish i could do it all over again. i would probably come out being faster and cheaper

Comment

http://www.stranoparts.com/
                check it out and talk to him. he knows alot also check out
                http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/
                it's a forum for f-body auto-x and road racing. they know there sh!t

Comment

thanks i am planning on talking to sam some time maybe when i call to order my konis. im already saved up half of what i need for them.

Comment

hey madforce, glad to see ya over here too.....hopefully i'll be able to come over your way before the end of the summer and hit yalls auto-x.....been to the one over in New Orleans just to watch, but had a very AWESOME time.

Comment

come on over let me know ill see if i can get more people to come out if i can get three people i can have a car for you to run( the mx6). my favorite area is sunny south raceway since its all tight and pretty difficult. brookley area i have not been doing so well though.

Comment

GREAT pictures! I love autocross racing in my Camaro. V6 fobdies are actually pretty fun around a coned course. everyone, no matter what excuse, should try autocross sometime. It makes you a better driver, is one hell of an adrenaline rush, and you really get to learn the limits of your car. Gosh im getting excited to autocross so badd!!!!!

Robby
                        2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                        sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X