Zaino?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino?

Is this stuff is the best? I'm looking into purchasing some high end show car type polish and protectants, however looking at their site it looks dated and inactive. Doing a search here also leads to the same results.

So what is everyone using these days?

Re: Zaino?

too $$$
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
      too $$$
      yes it is, but it (use to be anyway) better than the normal store bought waxes. In my research I also found Adam's polishes. They seem pretty good too. But whats better? What is everyone using these days? I'm just worried the Zaino site looks to be too untouched over the years.

Comment

I still use Zaino on my cars. No complaints
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

stuff is great.

expensive and hard to take off though.

Comment

I've never been too impressed. I did a heads up comparison on the hood of my DD divided into thirds comparing Zaino (~$28) to NXT Tech 2.0 (~$20) to Pink Wax (~$10).

The NXT 2.0 had the highest initial shine by a small margin, and they all stopped beading water about 1.5 months in at exactly the same time. NXT was also the easiest to apply. I usually just use Meguiars Liquid Cleaner Wax though as it does the most for the amount of work required (removes swirls and such) and lasts as long as anything else.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I use Zaino Z2, Z5, and Z6 spray polish on my cars. The polish lasts a long time and really brings out the shine, even on white paint!

Birdie with a fresh coat of Zaino Z2 clearcoat polish.

My daily driver Accord with a fresh coat of Z6 spray.

Zaino can be layered, and the more coats of polish/spray you put on, the better the gloss.

I'll never switch back to regular wax again.
              2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

FWIW, I own or have at least used every wax I've ever seen for sale. There are a few that I like over others, but Zaino didn't stand out to me at all. And it's not like you can't layer other waxes that don't cost $30 a bottle. It's not a bad wax; just not worth the cost.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Good info guys

Comment

For black cars , turtle wax black box works wonders for $20.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

NXT has been great for me over the years.
                      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Meguiar's Ultimate!
                        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X