Recent Changes to the Camaro's Appearance. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Changes to the Camaro's Appearance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Changes to the Camaro's Appearance.

Hate it or love it i guess. Picked up the kit used, you wouldn't believe how flexible it is!

but yeah. just need to sand it down and going to get it painted when i get my other car painted so it isnt going to cost all that much. also took the grille off as well. debating a billet grill or something.

Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Re: Recent Changes to the Camaro's Appearance.

Looks good , even better painted. I would do the billet grill and also lower it down. I will post pics of mine once I'm done, lowered it back down, looks better lowered. And of course some chrome ZR1's would hurt. LOL
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Billet grille FTW

Comment

Hey, idiot! Wash your damn car!

That back piece looks awesome
        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Looks good , even better painted. I would do the billet grill and also lower it down. I will post pics of mine once I'm done, lowered it back down, looks better lowered. And of course some chrome ZR1's would hurt. LOL

definitely. not sure what springs i want. was looking for a 2'' drop at least. which did you use?

and that's funny. im actually going to do the 17x11 chrome ZR1's :)

Comment

Originally posted by insidethreat07 View Post
            Billet grille FTW
            i dont know!! im liking the open mouth look :D

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
            Hey, idiot! Wash your damn car!

That back piece looks awesome
            yeah i liked it. fits nice because there was like this little gap from where the magnaflow sits and now it looks nice. i know i need to wash it :(

Comment

I like it alot, and agree with ssms a billet grill would look make it pop even more.

i want my front ground effects piece, does anyone have one for really cheap? Come on hook me up :)

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                definitely. not sure what springs i want. was looking for a 2'' drop at least. which did you use?

and that's funny. im actually going to do the 17x11 chrome ZR1's :)

I have QA-1's up front 300lb springs so I can drop them anytime or raise it, I used some ebay $100 springs for the rear and kept the front just in case I want to stiffen the front up. I have 17X11 rears with 325 tires on them , they are huge, Im just going to use them at the track. I don't know if they will fit since I lowered it , I guess I'll find out.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Unique96Camaro View Post
                  I like it alot, and agree with ssms a billet grill would look make it pop even more.
                  thanks man!

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                  I have QA-1's up front 300lb springs so I can drop them anytime or raise it, I used some ebay $100 springs for the rear and kept the front just in case I want to stiffen the front up. I have 17X11 rears with 325 tires on them , they are huge, Im just going to use them at the track. I don't know if they will fit since I lowered it , I guess I'll find out.
                  i don't think i want to spend the money for the QA-1's lol probably just grab AGX's and a good stiff drop spring, and for the tires.. what do you have up front? 245's? 325 is a pretty big tire lol. i might grab some
                  BFG G-Force 315's and 245's

Comment

I run 275/40/17 up front it equals out with the 325/35/17 rear tires. But I do have some Prostars for up front, for the track.
                    Last edited by ssms5411; 09-02-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Looks alright. Id remove the side molding too. And yeah you really need some wheels next. Whatever wheels you do go with, a 2" drop might be too much. Id stick with Strano springs for best stance/performance. Gives about 1.4" drop.
                      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X