Rear gfx fitment issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear gfx fitment issue

I bought a used factory rs kit from a 2002 z28. I have a 2000 camaro. All of the parts fit properly except the rear gfx. It appears to be to long. Is it possible I need to get mud flaps, a different rear bumper or is there a certain way I need to align the rear piece?

Re: Rear gfx fitment issue

Originally posted by iZZZ! View Post
    I bought a used factory rs kit from a 2002 z28. I have a 2000 camaro. All of the parts fit properly except the rear gfx. It appears to be to long. Is it possible I need to get mud flaps, a different rear bumper or is there a certain way I need to align the rear piece?
    Post pictures cause it should line right up, unless maybe the back came off a firebird??? idk post pictures

Comment

Should fit fine 93-02 camaro rear bumpers are all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyrs96 View Post
        Should fit fine 93-02 camaro rear bumpers are all the same.
        exactly i think its the wrong one or a firebird

Comment

Yes post pics. Also when I did mine I started from one end and made my way to the other. Idk how you're doing it but don't try starting from the center of the bumper lol
          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X