Head light up grade for a 1997 Camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head light up grade for a 1997 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head light up grade for a 1997 Camaro

I notice a lot of headlight assemblies on amazon for 1998-2002 but zero for 1997. Am I to assume it’s not possible to upgrade from my 4 rusted out light pots.
    I sure hope not.

pat

On mine I did 6k HIDS for awhile, just break out the old bulbs and glue in the Hid bulbs. After about 10 years got some headlights and bulbs off eBay that are stock , but are held in buy screws so you can replace the bulbs and not the whole housing. They work well. I’ve seen people use the round halo housing searching online but never got around to trying them out. I’ll post the eBay link if I can find it again.Also they are clearer and look better than stock, plug and play, you get the lows and highs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31222807268...mis&media=COPY
    Last edited by ssms5411; 3 weeks ago.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Unfortunately the part that holds the fixture is all rusted out so I have no way of attaching and aligning
      the fixture,

Comment

Try eBay or junk yard for a replacement, Hawks Motorsport is all Camaro and Firebirds they part out.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks, will try them out
          pat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X