RIMS RIMS RIMS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIMS RIMS RIMS!!!

guys whats up im in desperate need of some nice 17-18"x8" rims. right now i have stock take-off rims on my Cam, check em out... www.cardomain.com/id/natedogg30 . but anyway i dont have the money yet and i have pretty fresh rubber on the rims right now but i was just looking for some ideas and prices. pics and names would be awesome. im just lookin for some whiteboy bling to make the Cammy look slick. ;)
    - Scarface<br /><br /><br />96 Camaro 3.8 - Y87, SLP CAI, Flowmaster 80series, 180* Thermo, Cut-out

pics of my wheels in da sig

they are 18x9 Enkie V1's wrapped in Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 275/45/ZR18's

later,
    Johnny M. <br />Black 95 3.8l CAMARO A4<br />Enough mods.....for now, hehehe!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jpmabasa\" target=\"_blank\">My RIDE</a><br />\"I promise, it IS a v6!\"

Comment

if youre on a budget you can get eagle 077's or 185's really cheap. i got my wheels for about 500 bucks.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Why not go with the ZR1 style wheels...I did that last year and love them...I got them off of ebay new for like 500 bucks for all 4.
        1996 Camaro 3.8L A4<br />*RK Sport Headers, RT High Flow Cat, B&B Tri-Flo Catback w/Quad Tips<br />*17\" Camaro SS Rims w/Firestone Firehawk SZ50 EP (275/40/17 Front, 285/40/17 Rear)<br />*SLP Speedometer Recalibrator<br />*American Sports Car SS Style Hood, Painted Green Disc Calipers and Drum Shells<br />*Charcoal Leather Interior

Comment

Firehawk rims are cool too.
          2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

my dad has some 97-99 corvette rims. not chrome but i'm sure i could get them to you for pretty cheap.. no tires for it but i know the backs are 18's and fronts are 17's. if you or anybody might want them i can sell them i bet. i've never sold anything over the internet before but i'm sure i could figure it out. if somebody wants to pay for the rims and shipping. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

97-99 C5 rims are cool :cool:
              I love them on my car, but I think those really depend on the body color. I have seen them on a few other cars and dont think they go as well.
              What kind of budget are you looking at?? That can make a big difference since wheels can go from relatively cheap to a couple grand...
              AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

On ebay a set of Torque Thrust 2s can be had for about 500 bucks

Comment

Hey, do you know those C4 rims you have on there are directional and you have the front left on the front right? Just thought I'd point that out too you [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

yeah dude KBeezy dont trip they were like that when i got it and i immediately took it in and had then correctly directed, but those are long gone...now i have the stock take-offs on it. i want a little bigger and chrome. id love the torque thrust 2s or even those eagles. so 500$ for either plus...what..another 300-400 for rubber guys?
                    - Scarface<br /><br /><br />96 Camaro 3.8 - Y87, SLP CAI, Flowmaster 80series, 180* Thermo, Cut-out

Comment

I just got a set of polished AFS 18x9.5 Z06 rims from ebay new for $536. :cool:

Gerry
                      <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

Whats the bolt pattern for 96 Camaro anyway? im looking for some 16"x8" chrome rims so i can just switch over my tires.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          1 day ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X