This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C6 rims, use em or lose em?

ok so most of you know me, or my car, by either the firehawk hood or as the c6 wheel pioneer lol... i got the 17x8.5 rims all the way around and i am not positive but i looked on ebay for the offset to that size rim and i got +56mm, the problem is that my wheels are "sunk" in into the fenderwells and it really looks weak... i was wondering if someone can give me a size of maybe a spacer for at least the rears... i would like the wheels to be at least flush with the fenders, but not sticking out like those retarded looking civics and stuff with their wheels sticking out like 3 inches from the fender... i think flush would look good. what is the appropriate offset for flushness and what size spacer should i get to give me this flushness?

the other option is buying new wheels and getting rid of the c6s which would suck so i dont want to do that unless spacers are really danerous or something. please let me know!! thanks!
    -Hawk<br /><br />===================================<br />Black 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Automatic Transmission Street Bird<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453</a> <br /><br />\"Live like you were Dying\"

Hawk, youll have a lot more luck with offset questions in the suspension forum, so i'll move this there. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      2 days ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X