front turn signal question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front turn signal question...

ok i was wonderin what i could do for my front turn signals that wouldnt be too expensive... the factory ones have pin cracks in the lenses and everytime it rains it burns the lights out... those freakin bulbs are like 5 dollars a pack which adds up real quick... priced new turnsignals from the factory and theyre like $45 apiece which is a little more then i was wantin to spend... any ideas? i was thinkin bout riggin something but didnt know if that was doable... give me some ideas ya'll....
    disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

im not sure what you mean but clear corners can be purchased from ebay really cheap. they are new and sealed and shouldnt condesate and ruin bulbs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAMAR...98482874QQrdZ1
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

oh no... sorry i actually meant the front turn signals... like the DRLs... i didnt know if i could like rig some aftermarket lights into that whole or not...
      disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

im not sure what you are referring to. these function as the front turn signals.
        The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Do you mean foglights?
          1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

The front turn signals are daytime running lights. If you want to change them to a clear housing, you can get them for fairly cheap on Ebay. I got mine for $30. I have not yet put mine in though because the original ones are near impossible to remove.
            2002 Camaro A4<br />K&N FIPK<br />Ravin exhaust<br />15.64 @ 90.11 MPH<br /><br />_ _ ___________________ _ _ <br />2004 Quicksilver/Black GTO M6<br />Stock except !CAGS

Comment

^ Sorry for going on this aside. It's not too bad if you take off the headlight. I had to change my DRL/Turn signal bulb and I just took the headlight out. One screw, and then just pop out the headlight and you have access to the turn signal assembly. This is better than going from the bottom if you don't have access to a garage with hydraulic lifts.
              Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                4 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X