Front Ground Effects - 96 RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Ground Effects - 96 RS

Hey guys, i fixed most of the stuff but the front GFX and the plexi-glass gauge cover (those spots are P.I.S.S.I.N.G me off!). Anyone know if my front GFX are fixable or a pricing on a new one. It looks like the lady ramed into a curbe or something. There are suppose to be 3 vertical lines in the front and there is only 2 (the 2 side ones) the middle is completly gone and touch-up painted and the 2 other ones are broken from the top but still connected to the button. also the right side (when sitting in car) is cracked all the way right before the screw, and there IS no screw on the left, so its being held in by the black clips. Any advice i would appreciate! thanks!
    1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

anyone use PC-7? a friend of my dads its a wholesaler and fixes little things like that all the time, and he gave me this stuff called PC-7. he said it would make the seal tight as a rock and it would go back to the original form (2 peices of crack would come together perfectly). i was wondering if anyone has had experience with this kind of stuff. Ill let you guys know how it goes cause apparently you can use it on anything inside your house or car etc. From what i was told, its like super bonding [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

Comment

Your probably gonna have to get a knew one. You may be able to take it in to a body shop and see. Go ask them what they use to piece back plastic ;) I hate that little front lip gfx. It seems I have to be so CAREFUL when pulling in, pulling up or whatever. I need to get my repainted. It has a few scuffs and scratches. Good luck!
      <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

heh thanks, damn man, i dont got any money for a new one right now lol. i didnt get a chance to try that pc-7 shiet last nite but i will deffinactly do it tonite

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X