Better pics of HID's and pics of my GFX painted - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better pics of HID's and pics of my GFX painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better pics of HID's and pics of my GFX painted

well, I've been really busy lately but I did paint my gfx a few months ago maybee 2....either way its a night shot but I just wanted to give people an idea ....whatcha think?

and ya, it's dark out and ya it was just raining....so what do you want from me? ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Its about time you got those things painted man, nothing ruins the look of a beautiful body kit like dull gray primer. But it looks very nice now.
    3.42 gears w/ LSD,<br />Headers, Cat delete, Loudmouth,<br />SLP intake, K&N, Whisper Lid, <br />EGR delete

Comment

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      <b>Black 1996 3.8L Firebird A4</b><br />--------------------------<br />Custom CAI, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, 160 Deg Thermo, BMR ShockTower Brace<br />JVC mp3 HU, two 12\" Infinity Kappa Perfects, Infinity 6.5\" components, JBL 600.1 & 80.4 amps <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/479229363CPbPiz\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Comment

nice progress [img]smile.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Damn man you've gone insane since I last saw your car. Thats one Bad A$$ ride! Major F-body enthusiast points for attention to detail

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> nothing ruins the look of a beautiful body kit like dull gray primer <hr></blockquote>

I actualy thought it looked pretty pimptastic primer. Got my mind spinnin about how to pull of a paint scheme with that kit black on a red car. :mad: I want that kit!

Nikon: Is that true HID?
          1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Damn your car looks real nice. I personally dont like red camaros with white /silver stripes, but this one looks awesome with the GFX and the HID lighting. Good Job! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            K&N, Whisper Lid, ACcel Wires, NGK plugs, Hypertech 160*, Flowmaster exhaust w/cutout, Ram Air hood, 2 Kicker 10\" Comp VR w/custom box<p>http://www.geocities.com/jc1cavazos/readersrides/rileybird.jpg

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Raven98RS:
              Nikon: Is that true HID?<hr></blockquote>

yes....thats why people say I pay close attention to the smallest detail....and thx guys....y'know maybee if my stripes were black I couldda pulled off the black GFX...but not white....I'll try and get some clean day time pictures up soon

05' CTS-V

Comment

Your car looks so nice it doesn't even look real, look's like a model car or something.

Beautiful.
                AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

Your car is looking really good man. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I like the stripes. ;)
                  ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Very nice car man :eek: i like the stripes. mine dont' go that far down but close. mine are farther apart then those. check out my domain if you want it's in my sig. also how the heck did you do HID lighting i love the look of it and would love to do it to mine?
                    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

thx...trust me, it's real....and my pocket is really empty :( ..... but I guess in some stand points its worth it......and true HID is just a kit, with the ballasts, bulbs and wiring ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

hey nikon.. take some daytime pictures of it.

car looks awesome, i must say.

HID's look nice.. ****.. it all looks nice
                        96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

I like the headlights, how much those thing cost you?
                          \"Since I started working, every single day has been worse than the day before, so that every day you see me is the worst day of my life\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bobrules:
                            I like the headlights, how much those thing cost you?<hr></blockquote>

bout 280$ for the pair.....right now Im tryin to find some for my fog's....no luck yet :( .....wont be complete till I find those

05' CTS-V

Comment

Anyone tried the Optx by streetglow Xenon fog lights? or the Starlight HID foglights? Debating on which to buy
                              00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X