New (to me) 5 Spoke Chrome Rims....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (to me) 5 Spoke Chrome Rims....

These are new rims i picked up from Lord Of The Bling....

******And After*****

much nicer [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
    6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

Very nice...and lucky for you I dont' live local...would have scooped them [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

mmm mmm good [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/512325\" target=\"_blank\">2004 Silver Impala</a> Faster than my Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282862\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red 1995 Pontiac Firebird</a><b> For Sale</b>

Comment

looks lots better. nice choice

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Always wanted the chrome 5-spokes opposed to my body color matched silver 5-spokes.

But now that I am considering ZR-1's I can't decide whether to go chrome and bling the car. Or hide the fact that they are performance wheels by getting the stock silver color. Going from 16" to 17" and from 235's to 315's.

Silver ZR-1's, I don't think a lot of people would give my car a second look..."its a stock V6..." safer from theft, and vandalism, doesn't have that flashy, stand-out-in-a-crowd attention to deal with. Which is cool sometimes.

And on the other hand, since there isn't much visual appeal of the silver. They become all business. Performing instead of looking good. I can always justify that. Especially when someone mistakes my 17x11's for a set of 16x8's
            <b>15.41</b> @ 89.80 & 15.45 @ <b>91.64</b>, 2.21 60ft, 3,440 raceweight, using <b>OEM</b> Equipment. <br />\'98 L67/M49 w/ 134,000 miles before spun bearing. \"<i>It\'s all stock, Baby</i>!\"

Comment

CAMAROWIDBASS i bet my car has more bass than yours. ;) anyway where did you get your chrome 5-spokes? i want those ones. check out my gay silver 5-spokes. www.cardomain.com/id/natedogg30

[ November 12, 2003: Message edited by: ImCubanB ]</p>
              - Scarface<br /><br /><br />96 Camaro 3.8 - Y87, SLP CAI, Flowmaster 80series, 180* Thermo, Cut-out

Comment

CAMAROWIDBASS

I really like the way you put that chevy logo (You know, on the exterior in the black area connecting the rear hatch glass and the driver's side window, just above the body paneling). Could you possibly get a little bit closer picture so I could have a look see at it?
                Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ImCubanB:
                  CAMAROWIDBASS i bet my car has more bass than yours. ;) anyway where did you get your chrome 5-spokes? ]<hr></blockquote>

Hmmmm, theres only one way to find out who has more bass [img]smile.gif[/img]

I got my chrome rims from a local Houston Sick Sixx member named on the board Lord of the Bling.

Since the morning i got them, that night i was going to my friends house a 20 min drive. Within those 20 min a guy a crotchrocket said, " nice ride" Then before that 2 girl in a newer explorer stick their head out the window and yelll," hey baby nice car"

Ive received many compliments about how the rims really woke up the car, ive even had offers to take them off my hands.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RancidCamaro:
                    CAMAROWIDBASS

I really like the way you put that chevy logo (You know, on the exterior in the black area connecting the rear hatch glass and the driver's side window, just above the body paneling). Could you possibly get a little bit closer picture so I could have a look see at it?
                    <hr></blockquote>

Comment

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Sweet deal! Thanks bro!
                      Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

HAHA. yeah dude. i love the compliments from the ladies as well. it seems to be that when the T-Tops are off the ladies are lovin it more. i got a few flashes over summer and not but 3 weeks ago i was being followed and i pull into a parking lots only to find this car was full of girls and the passenger sticks her head out the window and yells "hey baby, how old are you". at this point i am both shocked and appualed because this girl was ****ing gorgeous. anyway dude yeah im looking for something like those strickly chrome. i need the bling. did you check out my rims on my page? if you hear of anything send em my way. ;)
                        - Scarface<br /><br /><br />96 Camaro 3.8 - Y87, SLP CAI, Flowmaster 80series, 180* Thermo, Cut-out

Comment

Cuban its nice to see theres another White camaro on the board...

Your ride looks nice, although i would suggest that you paint that section black,

You know the section between the t-tops and the rear hatch window, i think it will look much nicer.

Any pix of the new billet grill? This is what im going to do next.

Comment

Check out my system cuban at:

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pa...page_id=342244

Its page # 6,7 ,11

Comment

Nice install dude! when i blow my Diamond 12" im gunna throw in a Punch HX2 12" so it will go with my amp. ill probably just leave that bar white cause i dont really care to paint it. i have to do my whole front bumper cause its got some cracking, ill try and get some pics of my new billet grille. it looks clean as hell dude. but yeah basically all im looking at now is chrome rims and re-painting the whole front bumper. id like a PS1 with the screen combo in there too. we'll see. ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                2 hours ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X