What to do about rims!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do about rims!!!

ok guys here's my thing. i have always wanted chrome rims on my car right. i have a whole Silver black scheme going on my car if you check out my domain you'll see. anyway, i want to get chrome rims like mine but if i can't find some by february i'm gonna do mine in like a black or storm grey(almost black but still grey) anyway i would do the star in black with a little rim in bright sliver along with my center lug covers. the cap would be black to with a chrome or silver bowtie. or should i polish mine and how hard is it to do? sorry my post is so long but i need your guys' advice.
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

im not usually a big fan of black rims, but i think they might look good on your car. make sure you keep that lip silver and i think they might look pretty good.

chrome of course would look nice too. ;)

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

yeah that's what i thought. i was looking at them and i could really pull off the black rims nicely on my car. BUT i do agree that chrome is nice. how hard would it be to polish them? anybody got any tips with that. anyways thanks Loochy for your input. i love your car by the way if i hadn't told you that before like 2 or 3 times in your guestbook :D
      2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

I'm havein a similar problem, I want to get a xenon kit on my car but it's all most a sin to have stock (16") wheels with this kit. I've been looking around at some aftermarket wheels or some SS wheels and theres no way I'm gonna end up spending under a grand on wheels and tires. I've also thought about painting my wheels but I'm to affraid of it looking cheap because of the size mainly. Polishing sounds good, theres a few threads around about this. Only drawback is it'll take alot of work to get them looking profesional and alot of upkeep to keep them looking good.

If anyone knows a good way to get some cheap SS rims and tires please clue me in
        1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

go chrome i love chrome 18" lexani crystals i love them [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] haha i got em on my red bird
          - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

anybody else got any suggestions? i need idea's on polishing too :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              2 hours ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X