• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, take a look at my ride...

Tell me what you think...

www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=218156

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

clean car man... white is hard to keep clean!

Comment

Nice car, white is the worst when it snows the salt the snow the salt OMG, wow I'm so glad I live in Florida. Yet I don't believe it really snows all that much in St Louis. Nice Car! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Very nice car. You should have brought it to the car show last weekend. You may have taken home a trophy. :D There is another one July 14th at Harrahs. Loochy...you need to show that car!!

We had a killer show last sunday, 17 trophies with 30 cars representing us.
        97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fusion:
          Nice car, white is the worst when it snows the salt the snow the salt OMG, wow I'm so glad I live in Florida. Yet I don't believe it really snows all that much in St Louis. Nice Car! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Well, as hot as it is right now i wish it would snow... temperatures are well into the 90's lately. Also, it snows in the winter months but i dont take the car out when it does.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jack:
          Very nice car. You should have brought it to the car show last weekend. You may have taken home a trophy. :D There is another one July 14th at Harrahs. Loochy...you need to show that car!!

We had a killer show last sunday, 17 trophies with 30 cars representing us.
          <hr></blockquote>

you really think it could get a trophy? never have shown a car before. sounds like fun

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I think it could. Kind of hard to tell how clean the body is, but from the pics I say you would have had more than a good shot at the last show. E-mail me and I'll help you get hooked up for the show at Harrahs.
            97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

Man that reminds me of my old one! Wow, I miss it now. :(

Your car looks great!! I had a lot of the similar mods so I know how you feel! :D

Its very clean and looks to be in great shape!! I think, however, you should get some 17'' rims. Like, I would find some Konig Monsoons..in fact i know someone selling some real cheap w/ new tires...oh yeah, its me [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

Seriously, the monsoons would dress up your car a lot, and I have a set that im getting rid of. Just thought Id pass that along. Otherwise, your car looks great and your doing a great job keeping that way!

monsoon's thread (FS)

Keep up the good work!
              Justin
              jmeccia1@bellsouth.net - in case you wanna talk about some monsoons.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: jmeccia ]</p>
              Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

hey jmeccia, thanks for the complements. and yeah, id love to get some new rims... but i just dont have the money for it right now. The next thing i want to do when i get some spending cash together is the gears and LSD, and even thats on hold right now due to parnetal issues. I still think some new wheels would be cool though.

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X