does anyone know the part #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know the part #?

I need the GM part number for the plastic lens that is over the gauges... (i tried that trick w/ windex but it didn't work - i had some nice scratches in it)

and i also need the part number for Floor mats, front and rear - lg. neutral

quick help is appreciated... thanks (oh, any does anyone know some prices of these)
    <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

call a dealer and just ask them about the items then just ask for their part numbers. Once you have those numbers go on www.gmpartsdirect.com and search by those numbers and you'll be pleasantly surprised how much cheaper they are through the website rather than buying from the dealer.
    Red 1996 Camaro RS<br />M5, Y87, T-Tops<p>Modifications:<br />SLP CAI (workin\' on it as we speak!)<br />3\" Edelbrock Cat-Back Exhaust

Comment

I guess I just had the fog it appears you and batman had scratches... Email batman he just replaced his [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X