how much do you think you'd pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much do you think you'd pay

im thinking of selling a carbon fiber center console and also a carbon fiber houseing thatll house an xbox system with little modification in the glove compartment of the fbodies, around ebay and some of the message boards i wanna know how much would you think people would pay, and what else do you think i can fabricate to generate interest. im pretty fluent in carbon fiber, fiberglass vacume forming, metal working wood working, acrylic products.. ill upload pics of the progress on my console soon as i gets a camera. soo far im gonna have a center console thatllflow fron down the radio, straight back to the back seat, no more folding it down though unless you take off the detachable back peice. this makes a more flowing interior in my opinion and alot more storage.
    I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

I'd pay about 1K to get every interior piece in CF. The dash, door, and other plastic panels. As long as they were good quality with a nice smooth finish.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

with no modifications just carbon fiber?
      cause what im looking to do is modify the camaro's blah interior.

the console i got ill post pics later houses 2 6 in sub woofers and an eq with a nice panel and black leather down both sides. ill try and et pics tonight i think
      I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

Comment

Just carbon fiber covering all the interior plastic and vinyl....even the entire door panel. Yeah...I'd pay 1K for that. Oh....the hatch pieces and dome light would have to be done too.
        <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X