scratch remover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratch remover

i was wondering how many guys have used a type of scratch remover on their car..if you have, what kind did you use, did it work(if so how well), and where did you get it at? i just have a few scratches on my car that i wanna get rid of. any help is appreciated.
    1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

meguiars scratchX works pretty well. You can probably get it at walmart. I just got back from that target on gravois, and i know for sure they had it.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
      meguiars scratchX works pretty well. You can probably get it at walmart. I just got back from that target on gravois, and i know for sure they had it.<hr></blockquote>

thanks larry...im heading to target. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

Having a buffer will work better, esp. if the scratches are deep. If you need one, let me know.
        97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

yes an ORBITAL buffer will work wonders.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Mine is a randon orbital, much better than the old style ones that only spin in one direction...they can rip through your paint faster than you can say "Oh Crap", at any rate, if any Stl people need to use it, I have one and lots of extra pads. Being in the "Car Show Club" has it's plusses. lol
            97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              4 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X