which tail lights??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which tail lights??

i am thinking about replacing my tail lights for my 96 camaro rs.. which ones do yall like.?

Get the first ones from procar parts, they look real sweet!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    99 Green Firebird M5<br />SLP Ram Air Hood<br />16\" Cragar SS Chrome Wheels<br />225/50HR16 Kumho Ecsta<br />SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, K&N Filter<br />Flowmaster 40 Series w/3\" dual chrome tips, 2.5\" cutout,3\" cat converter

Comment

ive seen both, and although i really despise altezzas on domestics, i think the 2nd in the smoke look the best on camaros
      1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

Comment

come on now.. i need more than two responds.. this is a hard one for me cuz i like both of them.. plz help me out on which one lookz betta.. thankz..

Comment

i say get the last one on the 2nd pic.

Comment

I would have to see them on a camaro but the first ones look better I think. I guess cuz their different. Everyone with altezza's has the second style so you would be one of the few, for now, that would have them.
            <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Comment

find me a camaro thats the same color as your car, a perfect backshot, and ill put those on with ps for ya.

Comment

Last one on the second pic, personally I don't like that silver/chrome look around the tail lights, but the very last one I like.
                Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

dude...even if you like the first ones better, you will never get them. procarparts.com sucks! my friend ordered clear tails for his explorer and three months later they still hadn't sent them. he decided that he was just gonna get his money back, and all is well now.

[img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] procarparts.com [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Comment

i hate to be the ONLY one to say this but: those tailights (and yes, everyone one of them) are ricer lights. i'm sorry, but if you put those on your camaro/firebird, you'll be a ricer in my book and probably in a lot of other people's books. that's my personal opinion, stick with the reg tailights and go for a real mod like a bunch of japanese stickers or something. ;)
                    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

I like the smoked ricer lights :D looks real good on a black 'maro IMO
                      Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

and this too

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dean:

and this too
                          <hr></blockquote>

http://www.rsversion.com/details.asp?prodID=379
                          Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

im thinkin about buying the smoked ones because my back tailights are F*d up. The reverse works, and turn signals work, but only the 3rd brake light works. I pulled out the bulb and its NOT burnt, but it looks like its got a lot of yellow "Mustard" in it. thats the only way to describe it. I took out the bulb, cleaned the mustard, and put in a new one and it still didnt work.
                            1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

Comment

jesus I hate people that say the taiol lights are rice....I have them and its simply another appearance mod....I give ricers credit because they still are customizing there car...they want to be unique like we want to be...so why dont yall just STFU! d*cks

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                              05' CTS-V
                              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X