Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuk puke barf.

If you want altezza's buy a civic.

don't disgrace a beautiful car with ugly rice lights.

[img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

thankz everyone.. i am going to go with the middle one on the second pic.. :D

Comment

ah geesh... ricer is when u put the R sign to a car that isnt R-type.. these are just apperance mods, and do not effect the aerodynamics of the car whatsoever, so these really arent ricer things... now if it was a huge spoiler that puts weight behind the car unless you are going 150 mph to get a use of it, i would call it ricey, but since this is just an apperance mod, that doesnt effect aerodynamics, it isnt ricey... BTW, these are called eurotail lights cuz in europe (at least my car in Europe) comes stock with similar lights... does this mean all the euro cars that come with this is ricey? himmm

I dont personally like them... i'd rather get blackouts than pay this, and i can pay all that money towards the engine, no point of making my car look better, i like to make it faster if you ask me, but if it was given free to me, my choice is the 2nd reply here...

Comment

Ok I thought this was an american car forum. Rice lights suck, totally looks outta place on a maro. Ive been there and done that and im never going back, all american muscle now.
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1998firebird\" target=\"_blank\">Red 1998 Firebird</a>

Comment

well, thats why you dont buy it if you dont like it... what makes me mad is that you guys are calling something that isnt ricey "ricey"...
            just becuse u see that every ricey car has it doesnt make it ricey... they go the way of being ricey, which is most of the time that they work on appereance of the car, nothing else...
            lets please stop this ricey non-ricey thing, the kid just asked which one would look better, he didnt ask if they are ricey or not... if you would like to suggest which one would look good, post it, if you want to call them ricey, perhaps you should open another topic saying, "are altezzaz ricey"

(phew, my grammar sux when i write long things :D )

[ June 30, 2002: Message edited by: seal ]</p>

Comment

this made me sound like i like eurotail lights, i repeat, i dont like them [img]smile.gif[/img] i just think they arent ricey, but some kind of appearance mod...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> jesus I hate people that say the taiol lights are rice....I have them and its simply another appearance mod....I give ricers credit because they still are customizing there car...they want to be unique like we want to be...so why dont yall just STFU! d*cks<hr></blockquote>

dude, i'm not trying to put anyone down here...i'm just saying (and you can tell by some of the other responses in this forum) that A WHOLE LOT of people find the lights ricey, including myself. so, i'll correct my opinion...they aren't ricey, but they definitely don't look better than stock on a camaro. that's my opinion, not trying to piss anyone off here. just trying to let you know that most people i've known think the same way. if someone told me racing stipes were ugly and 10 other people agreed, i wouldn't get them. if one person told me they were ugly and 10 disagreed, i'd get them. just trying to help you guys out so you don't end up like 98Bird who realized they weren't as good as stock. but you can go that way if you wish...and you never know, you might like that look forever. my 2 cents.
                2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

[img]smile.gif[/img]

everybody calm down, free yoga lessons from me if you dont :D hehe

Comment

but like i said, you may think the same about racing stripes as i do euro tail lights. no biggy though (i don't have the stripes yet, but looking at getting them in the future btw).

Comment

am not doing anything vis on the car anymore, every little thing i buy can go towards the car's engine and such (i dunno how much those lights are, but if they were 150-200, i could get myself 3.73 gears, and if i didnt buy stripes, those can mean LSD plus install money)

u know, am more of an engine guy [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      you would be like holy **** if you saw a normal car (like just a honda) and it beats the crap out of you, but you wouldnt say that to a honda that just "looks" fast. just my 2 cents, i am not doing any other appearence mods to my car...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Only4U:

dude, i'm not trying to put anyone down here...i'm just saying (and you can tell by some of the other responses in this forum) that A WHOLE LOT of people find the lights ricey, including myself. so, i'll correct my opinion...they aren't ricey, but they definitely don't look better than stock on a camaro. that's my opinion, not trying to piss anyone off here. just trying to let you know that most people i've known think the same way. if someone told me racing stipes were ugly and 10 other people agreed, i wouldn't get them. if one person told me they were ugly and 10 disagreed, i'd get them. just trying to help you guys out so you don't end up like 98Bird who realized they weren't as good as stock. but you can go that way if you wish...and you never know, you might like that look forever. my 2 cents.
                        <hr></blockquote>

so in other words you'd jump off a bridge if everyone else did?....not the way I think...whatever I cant control you and I probably sound like your mom :rolleyes: .....

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                        05' CTS-V
                        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> so in other words you'd jump off a bridge if everyone else did?....not the way I think...whatever I cant control you and I probably sound like your mom .....<hr></blockquote>

well, if you can find "everyone" and bring them to me and let me watch them all jump off of a bridge--then ya, i would do it with them.

Comment

this post seems to have been degraded to a rice, no rice post, someone lock it.

My opinion: it's not rice.
                            -Steve

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X