Painting Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting Rims

Hey, .. In the mean time, b4 i get rims..what do u think of this.. taking my stock Saladchopper rims ( i think z28's) and painting white to match my car.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    95 White Camaro<br />3.4L, T-Tops<br />80 series Flowmaster w/ 3Nhalf tips<br />To Be Continue...

Painting them may NOT be the best idea, if you want to change colors you'll have to get them powdercoated (which is expensive).
    There MIGHT be a way you can paint them, but a can of Duplicolor won't do it.
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

what about the old 91-92 camaro rims? They were body color painted, and they CANT be expensive, ugliest stock rims if u ask me [img]smile.gif[/img]
      1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X