honeycomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honeycomb

where can i find the "honeycomb style" light covers that came on the trans ams. ( i know the 97 and lower models don't really look honeycomb, but thats the only word i could think of, their more like little boxes) and also, would these fit my car?
    White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Ofcourse they will fit. I have em on mine and they look sweet [img]smile.gif[/img]

Call speedautomotive: 1-800-368-0116
    And ask for 98+ Honeycomb style taillights. They will run you $160 for both.
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

if you're talking about the taillights that came on 93-97 formulas/trans ams, they are not covers. they are different taillights from the v6 ones. if you're talking about the 98-up, they are they honeycomb. check ebay for them. i got my 93 formula lights and all black center peice for $35 shipped.
      94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

uh, i have a '97, and i want the ones on the '97 T/A. i was just sayin that the 98+ look more honeycomb aka. "sweeter"
        White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Comment

so, what r my options? how hard is it to put those lights on (that is, if i can even get them) or are their other covers to choose from?

Comment

they are cake to change, I have taken mine off a few times. Right now I have a right 93-97 T/A taillight and a left formula taillight from a european car damn thing has wrong colors. LOL oh well.

Comment

where did you get the t/a tail lights from? could i get them at a junk yard?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X