Finally got my (functional) RAM AIR hood! Heres the pics! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got my (functional) RAM AIR hood! Heres the pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's Suncoast, but even the GM SS Hood is like that - have you all never seen one and how it works?

That car looks awesome. Love the gold. I think you shoulod have the ram air inlet screen painted a different color though - black.
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

ps: to get the links to work either copy and paste them into IE or just add a space at the end of the URL
      <a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/e/defrag/sig.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">1997 Firebird V6-Y87/W68</a>

Comment

Looks good [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Unique color, although I see a gold trans am around where I live all the time. The color really stands out. Definately go with the black accents like others have metioned before :D

[ April 10, 2002: Message edited by: LadyWS6 ]</p>
        ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Badd a$$

btw - they only made the gold trans am in 98
          pretty rare

there is a few for sale around here $17-18k
          [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X