Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rob@USC:
    I guess I'm just weird, but I personally don't like the way it looks painted a different color. I've seen a couple other camaros driving around with the painted back (most of them are black) and I don't go for it. I think it contrasts too much. Also kind reminds me of the cars you see driving around that had to get a door or fender replaced in an accident, but never got it painted.

That's just my opinion.

If you do paint it the dark gray, post it. With the wheels, it may change my mind.

Edit: Of course, I'm also not a fan of how the SS hood looks on any car (I didn't even notice if you do or not). Just saying this because I think differently when it comes to apperance.

[ July 22, 2003: Message edited by: Rob@USC ]
    <hr></blockquote>

I know what you mean, ive never been a huge fan either, but i got curious as to how it would look. I need to take some current pics of how the car looks and see if that makes a difference.

As for the emblem on my site, i made that entire thing on photoshop, i used a Z28 emblem pic and modified it. I eventually had a sticker made like that which is on the back of my car... I need to take a pic of that too.

Im still undecided, i will try and get some new/current pics. Also Id prolly do this on a spare peice so its not permanent, so no big losses. Thanks for input.

Cp

Comment

i think black would look good on a pewter car, but on a white car its just too much contrast...makes it look like you had a wreck and got a donor panel from a salvaged car and havent got it painted yet.

just my opinion, put the money elsewhere.
      AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

is it gonna be faster then :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X