Little Camaro letters on Steering Wheel - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Camaro letters on Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Camaro letters on Steering Wheel

Is there anyone who makes decals for the little indentation letters on the steering wheel?? I tried to paint them one time, but it didn't look so great.
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Check with CAU (Corvette Accessories Unlimited - www.cau-llc.com). They do mostly Corvette items, but they also custom cut stuff and they are a great group with excellent products. Or you could try Rich at Caliper Decals (www.caliperdecals.com). He does a lot of Camaro items and may have something or may be able to cut something easily. Or maybe somebody else here can point you to someone.
    <b>Mike</b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mcjoslyn\" target=\"_blank\">2001 Camaro</a><br />Light Pewter Metallic Convertible<br />AU0,A31,C60,DG7,F41,GU6,K34,L36,M30,T82,T96,UN0<p ><b>If it can\'t be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion.</b>

Comment

Check out Brents website! www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: dmiller_2005 ]</p>
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Did either of those two links work for anyone else? If anyone knows where to get those decals let me know too.
        1996 Camaro RS Bright Red<br />3.8L V6 A4 3.42\'s<br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />Y87 Performance Package

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SixBanger:
          Did either of those two links work for anyone else? If anyone knows where to get those decals let me know too.<hr></blockquote>

www.cau-llc.com

www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I got a set from Brent. I couldn't get them to stick for the life of me.

I got another set now, but I've yet to put them on.

But Brent does great work. I get any and all Vinyl I need from him.
            1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

Yes Brent does awesome work..
              Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Distephano:
                I got a set from Brent. I couldn't get them to stick for the life of me.<hr></blockquote>My brother got the same thing from Brent, and he couldn't get those things to stick either
                --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheV6Bird:
                  My brother got the same thing from Brent, and he couldn't get those things to stick either <hr></blockquote>

If you have armorall type products on the wheel, it might make it too oily for the vinyl to stick. You may have to remove that first somehow. Just a thought.

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

Comment

Use rubbing alcohol to thoroughy clean the area before putting them on. If you do not, they will not stick. I have also heard that 0000 steel wool wrapped around a Q-Tip w/o the cotton works to rough the area up enough to make them stay. Uh...remove the cotton first, and replace it with the steel wool. only use oooo steel wool, it won't leave and visible scratches.
                    97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

Cool [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] thanks, didn't realize he made those!
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Hey Shirl, I used the black camaro caliper decals on my silver gage bezel (No pics yet) and it came out real nice!

-Marc
                        sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X