Would this qualify as appearance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this qualify as appearance?

The seats in my '95 are stained beyond saving due to my daughter and various nieces and nephews reign of terror. The driver's side also has a hole in it. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

I found this site (Wet Okole) and am seriously considering a new set of covers. Do any of you fool with neoprene seat covers? Would you suggest them to others or not? If not, why? Or perhaps I should get a new set of OEMs from the dealer?

Yeah, I'm just full of...questions. :D
    1995 3.4 Camaro coupe. Not new or improved. Yet...<br />Hey, I changed a brake lightbulb! Is that too ricey? :^P

I was going to buy a used set but they sold before I could :(
    I really like them myself.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I thought the same thing. It seems that it costs about the same for a full set (front & back) of neoprene as it would for just the front seats of OEM fabric covers. That's made it a lot more appealing to me.
      1995 3.4 Camaro coupe. Not new or improved. Yet...<br />Hey, I changed a brake lightbulb! Is that too ricey? :^P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X