Ground effects...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground effects...

CAn anyone tell me what kind of ground effects my car came with... I haven't seen another car like it.. I was just wondering if I have a limited edition ground effects or something... If I do what is the package called?

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/gas...111/lst%3f%26. dir=/My%2b97%2bfirebird%2bConvertible%26.src=ph%26.view =t
    Do you feel lucky, Punk? Well, do you !!!!!!

yeah, those are factory for 95-97 birds with W68 appearance package.

Comment

Yup, like sam said.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

So my bird came out with the W68 appearance package... Is it something special ....edition stuff.. cause like I said I have only seen another like mine but it was in white on black canvas top.... I've owned it since Nov. of 97 and there aint many aroung Houston.. Not like mine.. I seen alot of others but this one is different... Has anyone seen one like mine...down to the color and everything...Original..?
        Do you feel lucky, Punk? Well, do you !!!!!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gasper's97:
          So my bird came out with the W68 appearance package... Is it something special ....edition stuff.. cause like I said I have only seen another like mine but it was in white on black canvas top.... I've owned it since Nov. of 97 and there aint many aroung Houston.. Not like mine.. I seen alot of others but this one is different... Has anyone seen one like mine...down to the color and everything...Original..?<hr></blockquote>

well it's not really special edition, but I don't think many people knew about it back then so the package is rarely seen on cars of those years. It was first available on 4th gens in late 96. Now it's almost more common place to have W68. I have W68. And many members of the board have W68 too. I'm sure there is somewhere on your door that says it's a W68.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X