Looking for someone with SLp Ultra-Z hood - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone with SLp Ultra-Z hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone with SLp Ultra-Z hood

I am getting myself very interested in buying the hood from SLP. I have a pewter car and thats what their pics are of. I think it looks very good. Does anyone have some info on it? Im talking about how does it use the stock airbox ( i figure it jsut forces air under the lid ). Also, how was the fit and what was the cost for painting? Will I have to go anywhere special to get the light pewter metallic paint done? Anyone have some dyno numbers?

I know the hood is pretty new, so i dont expect much, but anything you have would be appreciated.

~Brian
    NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

I also love the hood and yes I hear it works with the stock air box, it is functional and it is inexpensive. Many people at LS1.com like it, and I think you would too ;)

I would get mine painted at a local body shop, someone who can perfectly match paint and do a fine job of painting the hood (you do want it shiny right?).

I've got a few photos of it, but theyre not on pewter cars. It would look sharp, and I plan on getting one in the future ;)
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X