Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Detailers - Help Needed!

Alright. Here it goes:

I took off my old Firebird door badges and was hoping to replace them with my new 98+ badges.

I took them off..took the adhesive off, too. However, there is a outline of the letters. I tried Goo-Off, Rubbing Alcohol, even Rubbing Compound. I took a pocket knife to test that out around an area I know would be covered and it did take some of it off - but it also makes mini scratches.

I'm CLUELESS as what to do. Gah-damn it. I was planning on taking pictures today, too!

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: epic ]</p>
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

The strongest chemical I know is MEK, i think it is the strongest chemical known to man kind, lol. Stronger then paint thinner and all that weak stuff. This won't eat the paint off, but eventually might if i use enough. I tend to use it on a lot of airplanes where I work at. If i spill some sealant or hard stuff to get off i can use it and it will take anything off great with no problem. You can pick some up probably at ace hardware or somewhere. I'm not sure if you can find it at Home Depot or Lowes but they might carry it. I think that is your best bet. Get a cloth and put a little on and apply it rubbing it off and it should come right off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X