New Car... VVT-I Engine... Calling out MISTERJUICE!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Car... VVT-I Engine... Calling out MISTERJUICE!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car... VVT-I Engine... Calling out MISTERJUICE!!!

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been around much lately. I've been skulking in the dark, brooding and plotting ways to bring down James and Misterjuice, a.k.a. Boon Daddy. James has his unstoppable Sable and Boon has his killer yellow Neon. It has been a long wait and I've been forced to go to extreme measures, but the time has finally come.

My Firebird never was fast enough. So I've moved on to bigger and better things. ;) :D

At AIS 3, the Boon Daddy will become the Boon Mamma! [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] My new phat ride, with a VVT-I variable valve timing engine, is bringing his yellow *** DOWN!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Notice the rims of a sad, lonely Firebird parked beside the beast in pic 1. When will you V6 owners learn? Join us! The dark side is calling! Mad torque and a 5-speed, yo!

(Apologize fo' the crappy light in deez pics yo, I jus gots back from da dealer.)

Notice it's the LE, not the S. With the S trim's powerful ground effects, front and rear chin spoilers, mud flaps, and manual door locks adding so much more torque, I just didn't know if I could handle it. It's just too much mad power for me, ya know.

[ July 23, 2003: Message edited by: Stefan ]</p>

Can I have whatever it is you snorted/smoked/ate? :D
    *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

My sable is sprayed!

Want some?
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

hrmm your gonna bring an import to AMERICAN IRON SHOOTOUT cough loser cough

hrmm james you better spray the sable you cant let an import win

misterjuice live up to your name and juice the neon

[ July 23, 2003: Message edited by: slomaro ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 12secondv6:
          My sable is sprayed!

Want some?
          <hr></blockquote>

Bee-ach, who needs NAWZ when ya gots 130 hp @ 6000 and 125 ft-lbs @ 4200 with a 1.8 L VVT-I DOHC engine? It's like VTEC but wit da Toyota Racin' style, know what I'm sayin'? Ya goin' down, boy!

Comment

stefan.. you are a sick mofo..

I have not seen you on IM in a while..
            you shuld come out to racers den one night.

www.racersden.net

cool group of people, lots of different cars, people of all ages..

I woud love to see that wussy firebird of yours..

Comment

You're fired! Hand over the password to your account and the keys to your firebird immediately!

I don't want this trash in my lounge!! :mad: Moving to Gen tech()%*$W@!!!
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Dan, if you ever move posts of pictures of corollas in my forum again, i will personally strip you of all dignity by making a video of me throwing a KN filter at your Jimmy, and watching you double over in pain. :mad:

;)

to appearance!
                2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X