Check out my new website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new website.

I made a new website on CarDomain. Check it out and tell me what you think.

http://members.cardomain.com/red2000camaro

[ July 24, 2003: Message edited by: Chevrolet Racing ]</p>
    2002 Camaro SS, 6 speed, SLP Loudmouth, TR 224/224 Camshaft(valvetrain upgraded), Pro 5.0 shifter / Hurst classic black knob.

looks good. very nice and clean. next appearence mod i'd do is an aftermarket grill. DUDE! im moving to melbourne in like 3 weeks for college. im going to F.I.T.

[ July 24, 2003: Message edited by: pinballwizard ]</p>
    |-Bright Red 1998 Firebird 3.8, A4, W68 & Y87-|<p>|-Dynomouth Cat-Back with 2.5\" dual/dual tips, 3\" Catco Highflow Cat, Fast Toy\'s Ram-Air, Holley Power Shot Filter, Carbon Fiber Whisper lid, 3.42\'s Auburn LSD, Clear Side Markers, T-Tops, 10 Speaker 500 Watt Monsoon Stero-|<p>AIM: nowhere manI7<p>Future Mods: Pacesetter Headers?, painted calipers, what else... hmmm <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/redbird98\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/redbird98</a>

Comment

what grills are available for the birds? i can never find anything for our cars... everything seems to be geared toward the maro's!! even as far as spoilers ... seems like the onla (good) option is to buy a T/A hatch to put on.
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Ahhh my hood! I want that!! lol Umm can you tell me all about it? Like how much it cost to get painted and all that.. Did it fit perfect? I love it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dmiller_2005:
          Ahhh my hood! I want that!! lol Umm can you tell me all about it? Like how much it cost to get painted and all that.. Did it fit perfect? I love it! [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Prices-
          Hood- $773.03 Tax and Shipping included. (that's with 10% off the hood, SLP Calendar coupon.)
          Paint- $449.44 (sometimes they have two blend it with the fenders; in that case it would have cost $650.00. Luckily mine matched perfect.) Top quality paint, with clear coat.

All aftermarket hoods usually will not fit perfectly. Only area I had trouble with was at the top. It's slightly higher than the fenders (only at the top of the hood).

Yes it's pricey, but it was worth it. Before at car shows people just glimpsed at my car. Now it turns allot more heads. Even just driving down the road people just look at it. Especially driving thru a busy parking lot it gets allot of looks. I would definitely give the hood some serious thought. It'll look even better when I get my rims in a few months.
          2002 Camaro SS, 6 speed, SLP Loudmouth, TR 224/224 Camshaft(valvetrain upgraded), Pro 5.0 shifter / Hurst classic black knob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X