Help finding brake decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding brake decals

A couple of days ago I saw a link here to a site selling brake caliper decals. However, I am unable to find the specific one I was looking for! Should have bookmarked it...

Anyway, the one I am looking for was $10 for the decals and it only accepted paypal and the person guaranteed them at a constant temperature of 300 degress. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

With search I found several sites that sell them but I really liked this particular site plus the price.

Can anyone help me out?
    SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

did you try EBay.. you can get a set of six for $8
    2000 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Actually the particular site I am looking for did mention that he also sells them on e-bay. He also had a site other than e-bay as well though. He was selling them for $10 for a set of 6 so we may well be talking about the same vendor.

I will try finding it on e-bay.
      SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Hey 95PontV6 thanks for the suggestion! I found the site I was looking for via e-bay.

If anyone else is curious it is:

http://www.caliperdecals.com

Comment

No problem.. I know the site you're talking about. He also sells them from www.xenonmods.com
          2000 Camaro Z/28

Comment

yep I got mine from xenon mods [img]smile.gif[/img]
            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm
              Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

http://store.yahoo.com/afterthoughts...rakcaldec.html
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X