Pics of my biggest mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my biggest mod

since we can actually show pics in this forum, here is the bird & the 3.4 mod :D :

bottom pic is comparing the 3.4 Y-pipe to the really crappy 2.8 T-pipe.

[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: 2.8 slow to go ]</p>
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Good job man, gosh i never knew how small my 3.4 was. Nonetheless good job on the aqusation.
    95 3.4 A4<br />Quasar Blue<br />Flowmaster 80 series<br />K&N Intake<br />5% Limo Tint all the way around<br />Blackouts on the rear and front turn signals<br />RF Head Unit<br />1 12\' RF sub JL 500/1 Amp

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Askidracer:
      Gosh i never knew how small my 3.4 was.<hr></blockquote>

Isnt it just the cutest little thing, LOL.

Gerry

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: Beastly TA ]</p>
      <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

You rule, 2.8. Time to change that screen name of yours. Just like I told you yesterday, you're my hero. Keep up the good work! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        1998 Firebird, 3.8 V6, Navy Blue, Flowmaster 3\"American Thunder Catback, K&N Filter, Custom Smooth Air Bellow for Angled 98 MAF

Comment

the 3.4 looks bigger (not really) in the 4th gen cars, 'cause like the 8s, you caint see all of it. It loks bigger than the 2.8, but maybe because of all the accessories & coil packs & such.

As for the screen name, well that request was put in along with beer! just a waiting game now :(
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X